Back in July 2019, a whole bunch of you started this journey along with us without even knowing anything about it. Over the last few years, we have seen this community engage and grow progressively. You have literally helped us take off! But one thing missing has been a true way to celebrate our members. And we firmly believe, it’s important to recognize the meaningful contributions of all the members who help us to transform this little community into a vibrant and dynamic one.
For our super enthusiasts, Introducing Badges—our brand new feature for members who make this community a lively and engaging place. Starting today, we’re offering infinite opportunities for members to earn badges — Everything that you do on this platform will count towards earning a badge and it will be displayed on the profile of each member.
Tremendous opportunity awaits to qualify for adsquare revenue earning as well via badges. It’s just the beginning and there is more to come. We hope you’ll start earning badges now!
Below you’ll be able to find the existing badges and learn about the criteria to earn them.
The verified badge is a tool to ascertain the genuineness of the accounts of people and brands. It is also a qualifying criteria to gain eligibility for earning adsquare revenue. If an account has the verified badge, we’ve confirmed that it represents who it says it does. Blue check badge is given for individuals where as brands or organizations will get Orange check badges.
We have a team of modest writers who spend a good number of hours and resources making it worthwhile for our readers and subscribers. It is with their labor of love that subscribers of Wordket enjoy access to a vast coverage in write-ups under different genres. Loyalty badges are offered by our editorial team for those super enthusiasts as an appreciation for the relentless inputs, thoughts and creativity in content, and for stirring the readers’ imaginations as well as curiosity through their work.
Level badges will play a significant role in boosting the percentage of adsquare revenue, hence try to improve your levels and accomplish as much as you can. Qualifying criterias for each level badges are given below :
- Level 1 Badge : In order to achieve this badge , you should have 12+ published posts, where 9+ posts should have 500+ views and also 10+ followers for your profile.
- Level 2 Badge : In order to achieve this badge , you should have 25+ published posts, where 18+ posts should have 750+ views and also 25+ followers for your profile.
- Level 3 Badge : In order to achieve this badge , you should have 50+ published posts, where 30+ posts should have 1500+ views and also 50+ followers for your profile.
- Level 4 Badge : In order to achieve this badge , you should have 100+ published posts, where 60+ posts should have 2000+ views and also 100+ followers for your profile.
- Level 5 Badge : In order to achieve this badge , you should have 200+ published posts, where 120+ posts should have 4000+ views and also 500+ followers for your profile.
and more to come..
Top Contributor Badges
These badges are offered to those members who have published the most number of posts. Currently top 3 members will be awarded this badge.
Popular Post Badges
These badges are offered to those members who have the most number of views for a single post. Currently top 12 posts will be awarded this badge.
and more badges coming soon, including variety of Contest Badges which can be achieved using participating in interactive contests.
If you haven’t joined in yet, Sign Up now!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements in the wordket website are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂