Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements below are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂
For over twenty-five years, leadership legend and personal-mastery path-blazer Robin Sharma has mentored billionaires, business titans, professional-sports superstars and entertainment royalty via a revolutionary methodology that led them to accomplish rare-air results. Now, in this groundbreaking book, Sharma makes his transformational system available to anyone who is ready for undefeatable positivity, monumental productivity, deep spiritual freedom and a life of helping others.
In The Everyday Hero Manifesto you will discover:
- The hidden habits used by many of the world’s most creative and successful people to realize their visionary ambitions
- Original techniques to turn fear into fuel, problems into power and past troubles into triumphs
- A breakthrough blueprint to battle-proof yourself against distraction and procrastination so that you produce magic that dominates your domain
- Pioneering insights on adopting world-class routines that will lead you to achieve superhuman fitness and become the most disciplined person you know
- Unusual wisdom to operate with far more simplicity, beauty and peace
Part memoir of a life richly lived, part instruction manual for virtuoso-grade performance, and part handbook for spiritual freedom in an age of high-velocity change, The Everyday Hero Manifesto will completely transform your life. Forever.
About the Author
Robin Sharma is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars, and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers, such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages, making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.