Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements below are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂
Like the four other bestselling books that fueled the worldwide Monk Who Sold His Ferrari phenomenon, Discover Your Destiny is written as a rich and rewarding fable. Readers are introduced to Dar Sanderson, a 43-year-old human resources manager who has a good job, a nice home, and a steady income. Yet despite his apparent success, Dar is deeply unhappy, realizing that what is keeping him from his best life is his good life. A serendipitous encounter with The Monk sets Dar upon an extraordinary six-month odyssey to discover his authentic self and reclaim the life of his dreams. Along the way Dar learns the 7 stages every person must choose to walk if they wish to seek a life of lasting happiness, authentic joy, and personal freedom.
- How to relinquish control and trust in your limitless potential
- How to avoid the crime of self-betrayal and live greatly
- How adopting the “beginner’s mind” can lead to higher levels of self-mastery
- How to transform fear into fortune
- How to discover your calling and life’s purpose
- How to turn events that test you into events that reward you
- How to awaken your fullest potential as a human being to live your greatest life
A deeply inspiring yet highly practical guide, Discover Your Destiny is a must-read for all Monk fans, as well as those in search of a life of greater happiness, courage, and balance.
About the Author
Robin Sharma is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars, and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers, such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages, making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.