- Respect the frailty of the Earth so that unique and beautiful places are left for future generations to enjoy.
- Leave only your footprints behind. No graffiti, No litter!
- Learn about the customs and cultures of the region you plan to visit.
- Don’t photograph people without asking them first.
- Don’t buy products made from endangered plants or animals.
- Always follow marked trails. Never disturb animals, plants and their habitats.
- Support conservation programmes and organizations.
- Where ever possible, cycle or walk.
- Use hotels and tour operators that conserve water and energy, recycle, and manage waste safely.
- Encourage others to think environmentally.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements in the wordket website are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂