A fable about fulfilling your dreams and reaching your destiny by motivational speaker and author Robin Sharma is an inspiring tale that provides a step-by-step approach to living with greater courage, balance, abundance, and joy. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari tells the extraordinary story of Julian Mantle, a lawyer forced to confront the spiritual crisis of his out-of-balance life, and the subsequent wisdom that he gains on a remarkable odyssey to an ancient culture hidden deep in the Himalayas that enables him to create a life of passion, purpose, and peace.
He discovers powerful lessons that will help you to,
- Become the most positive person you know and release the past
- Follow your life’s mission and realize your authentic greatness
- Grow in willpower and inner strength so you achieve your dreams
- Multiply your productivity and performance for epic results
- Access deep happiness and lasting personal peace in these complex times
- Make your mark on the world
Develop joyful thoughts, follow our life’s mission and calling, cultivate self-discipline and act courageously, value time as our most important commodity, nourish our relationships, and live fully, one day at a time.
About the Author
Robin Sharma is a globally respected humanitarian. Widely considered one of the world’s top leadership and personal optimization advisors, his clients include famed billionaires, professional sports superstars, and many Fortune 100 companies. The author’s #1 bestsellers, such as The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title are in over 92 languages, making him one of the most broadly read writers alive today.