Skip to content
- We dream most vividly during Rapid Eye Movement(REM) sleep.
- Men and Women dream differently.
- Visually impaired people also have dreams.
- You will never be able to read in a dream, because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of brain.
- The unknown faces of the people we see in our dreams are the faces we have seen before in our real life captured by the subconscious mind.
- Some great inventions were first conceived during sleep.
- On average, you can have four to seven dreams in one night.
- We forget nearly 50 percent of our dreams within 5 minutes after waking up. And nearly 90 percent within 10 minutes.
- It’s possible to control or influence our dreams. We can configure our mind to dream about a particular subject or to solve a problem.