- The brilliant artistry hidden all around you.
- Its’s strange that something so vibrant as art is so nearly invisible.
- Strange how rarely we stop to savor the details, or hear the music playing in the background that’s far better than it has any right to be.
- It’s only after someone points it out, that you finally catch the tune.
- Coined in 2012 by John Koenig in The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows, a project, to create a compendium of invented words for every emotion we might all experience but don’t yet have a word for.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements in the wordket website are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂