Skip to content
- Sadness increases the urge to sleep more. The happier you are, less sleep is required for the functioning of an individual in everyday life.
- If someone cries on little things, he/she is innocent and soft-hearted.
- Being ignored by someone whose attention means the world to you creates the worst feeling.
- Having someone ask you “are you okay?” actually causes you to tear up even more when you’re trying not to cry.
- People who sleep with multiple pillows are often lonely and depressed.
- Your mind rewrites monotonous speech of boring people to make it sound more interesting.
- Thinking about progress will motivate you.
- Our subconscious mind often knows what’s better for us before our conscious mind understands it. Hence decisions based on intuition or instinct will often reap better results.
- You know too much Psychology, when you can’t get mad because you understand everyone’s reasons for doing everything.