Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links or advertisements below are affiliate links or advertisements, meaning, at no additional cost to you. We will earn a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you 🙂
- Men and women who listen to similar music tend to be better communicators and have longer lasting relationships.
- There are only very few activities that utilizes the entire brain, and music is one of them.
- 90 percent of people restart the whole song, if they miss their favourite part.
- The bands and songs you like in middle age are the ones you liked when you were of 16 to 21.
- In most cases, your favourite song is your favourite because it reminds you of an emotional event.
- When listening to music which we have an emotional attachment to, the body releases dopamine, a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in our cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning, resulting in goose bumps, or chills. The stronger the attachment, the more dopamine is produced.
- Listening to Music while doing sports improves your physical performance.
- The louder bar music makes you drink more alcohol and notably reduces the time to consume it.
- Listening to your favorite song before bed can help you sleep better, wake up easier and enhance your mood for the upcoming day. And you should never use a song you like as an alarm to wake up. You will eventually end up hating it.
If you like what we do, please support us on Ko-fi..